I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger award by fellow blogger, http://enmanscamera.wordpress.com . Thank you so much. I am honored.
The rules of the award are:
1. Add the Versatile Award photo on a blog post
2. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
3. Share 7 things about myself.
- I am married to the love of my life
- I am a mother and grandmother.
- I have fur-babies too – two chihuahuas and a bloodhound. My chihuahua’s will be 11 and I2 this year. The bloodhound at 2 is a whopping 120 pounds.
- I love to spend time at the river even though I am very sun-sensitive now and have to find a shady spot.
- I love working on my family’s history – from Native Americans to pioneers and patriots.
- I was raised in the north, but my roots are here in the south.
- I love history and I read more non-fiction than fiction.
4. Pass the award along to 15 favorite bloggers. I nominate the following:
5. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.